BALI BASKETS BLACK
Why Bali baskets must cost a little more…
It is a time-consuming process from straws being harvested on Indonesian islands such as Kalimantan or Sulawesi until a finished black coloured woven basket product is delivered in Bali.
Using impressive craftsmanship – modern, durable, and practical basket products are created. With contemporary design, Eco Deco Design has helped create the stylish Bali basket products. Perfect baskets with a long life for a modern kitchen, a beautiful bathroom or for elegant table settings.
Some key words from the process of making black coloured Bali baskets:
1. The straws are split into 4-5 parts
2. The baskets are woven by hand in villages
3. The baskets are dried in the sun
4. Smoke treatment for several days
5. Painting with root-based natural black colour